Monday, February 25, 2008

loollll

last night, i finally cried.
i kept thinking bout everything before i went to sleep.

i remembered wad my mum told me while i was preparing for o levels.
she kept telling me to 考好好。才可以和朋友一起去同样的jc.
because of tt, i was sort of motivated to study harder.
i dun want to be left out. i wanna strive as hard as my friends.

remember the times where me chrys and pee hung out at mac/mos/bk
mugging our sciences.
though none of us were really pro at any particular science,
we still help each other to solve questions.
if we really needed help, there was chrys's weird tuition teacher=)
we did many past year o level papers tgt,
joked around, slacked tgt, studied tgt.

there were many times when we just wanted to slack and stop doing.
but somehow, we gave ourselves rewards for completing even a tiny bit of work.
like the day where we said we'll finish tt paper and then reward ourselves by
watching american teenage idol tgt, criticising the bimbos on tv while having lunch.
tt was great fun.

without the studying sessions with them, i think i would hardly touch
the set of past year o level examination papers i photocopied.
it sorts of let me feel tt at least i've studied and put in effort for the subject.

actually i feel a little guilty towards pearlyn.
cuz she's always the one calling me, to chat with me on the phone for reasonably long hours.
i dont think i've ever really taken the initiative to call ya to chat.
perhaps just too used to ya calling me.. miane.
just continue to call me. my hotline will always be open for ya..=)

hmm... about chrys..
always there when u suddenly want to go out shopping.
a very good partner and excellent company.
especially when pee is emoing we can zone her out tgt.lol.jk.
nice to pour ur hearts out to. aish.

i miss our conference calls where the three of us will chat.
though topics usually revolve ard yujin, koreans, pth, won bin and jong hoon.
hahas. its alright though...

why am i so emoing.
this all started because i wanted to cry last night. aiya.
actually just wanted to dedicated a post to my dearest pee and chrys.
we started off as three total diff individuals.
knew each other in class but tts about there.
somehow fate brought us close tgt.
tt we were destined to spend the last year in rv tgt.
kpop was the one who drew us all.
so thank u kpop. hahas.

just want to say how much i love and miss u guys.
---------------------------miss me too S2 MEL

No comments: