Friday, February 8, 2008

lollllll

todae was pretty much boring..
didnt even get to play a game of bridge.
so sadded!
aish.
just went to one of my relative's hse todae..
small profit in terms of ang bao money..
then went to watch CJ7.
all i can say is..
i think i had too high an expectation for the movie.
didnt turn out to be as nice as i had expected it to be.
well... but the boy's acting was superb
and cj7 was super cute!
i want it lar!
hahas...
b4 the movie we saw like one long line of ppl queueing to
buy the tickets..
all i could say was..
lucky we booked them..
its like 1 dollars only mah...
still can choose your own seat..
quite worth it mans...

yeah...
here's the picture i took wif my relative's dog..
i'm afraid it would like suddenly bark at me or sth
so my dad help me hold on to it while posing for the pic.
i looked a bit shocked in pic but i dun dare retake..
.melx.609

here's another candid shot of the dog..
hahas.
cuz my phone has the click sound...
when the flash went off...
the click sound went..
and the dog started barking at me...
i jumped onto the sofa immediately lar..
hahas...
.melx.611

No comments: