Sunday, February 24, 2008

lolllll

i'm like rotting at home todae!
could have went out wif chrys but still didnt feel well in morn
i feel much better now.
at least i finished my maths, FINALLY.

was checking out phones and ipod online wif chrys just now.
we're going to the IT fair in march for the best available price.
wahahas.
remind me to buy a router please.

i'm like jumping from topics to topics.
so random..
i might get a change of class tmr!
oh no.
pray hard for me tt i would get into a nice class.
hopefully all of 08S14 ppl who changed to the same combi as me will get into the same class tgt!

its very funny how now me chrys and pee are in three diff jcs.
no matter where we finally end up being in,
promise tt we would still meet up as often as possible!
BOGOSHIPOSO!

ok now.. here is the pic of us with caleb.
chrys finally sent it to me~!
lol.

dsc02555

us and caleb 2

No comments: