Thursday, February 7, 2008

lollllllll.

played bridge at po po's and uncle's hse todae!
with cousins from both sides of family..
god.. i'm hooked to card games...
i dun really care about ang baos tt much..
as long as i get to play bridge.. its fine..
hahas...
i played quite lousily at uncle's house though..
cuz we all those pro cousins.. tsk tsk..
somehow or rather...he can always guess who is who's partner..
then it suddenly hit me why while i was thinking bout it just now!
he studies psychology isnt it?
tts why he can read my expressions.
ah. dang..
remind me never to play wif him again..
if i do... pls ask me to wear a mask...
hahas..
i just give myself away easily mans...
lol..
here's some pictures wif my dearest cousin...
she's the one in njc ip!

.melx.603
.melx.606
.melx.604
.melx.607

No comments: