Monday, April 14, 2008

yoz

wow wow. another start of the week,
debbra began the day with me by complaining about school life.
yeah. i agree it kinda suck cuz having to complete tutorial and all
coping wif work and having to deal wif all the tests and all tt.
but other than tt i think it'll be fine.

had a wonderful and productive weekend whereby i completed more work than i would have done if i was doing my hw alone at home.
at least chrys presence tells me tt i should do my work.
pee was finally let out from her 'cell' and allowed to do hw wif us.
hahas. just a nice descriptive wae. dun take offence pls.
we're actually gonna do this every week.i hope. yeah.
quite fun... most importantly..PRODUCTIVE.

yeah. now studying for physics and econs test tmr.
nice of them to squeeeze two tests in a dae.
and there's co tmr. which means going home at 7.30.
big boo boo cuz dad cant fetch me home tmr....
wahhhhhssss.. just looking forward to wed...
i enjoy caal period. dun find me weird.

some pictures taken over the weekend..


No comments: