Tuesday, April 29, 2008

lolololo

hmm...
just realised that i'm actually linked from class blog.
didnt know till gina told me or sth.
i thought only jerry knows about its existence actually.

ppl are either putting their blogs to private mode
or changing url lately. so means i'm not supposed to link u guys or wad?


well.. listening to can i love you by yurisangya
suppose to be a korean song but the tune is so nice tt i can help trying to find the translation for it..
turns out to contain nice lyrics..
so at least now i noe wad i'm listening to.

The door is opening, you come in
I knew at first sight that you were mine
Your face that shone as you came toward me
Is so beautiful it can make me blind

I don't know why but it's not strange
But my heart is fluttering
You took all of my heart

*I want to tell you carefully
I want to be brave
Can I love you from today?
It's the first time
I don't want to lose this obvious feeling
I think love is going to come
I'll give you only good things

I don't know why but it's not strange
But my heart is fluttering
You took all of my heart

I endured a lot of goodbyes and a lot of tears
So it's a little late, but I think I finally met you
Can I love this person that's sitting in front of me?
I'll confess to you with my pounding heart

*Repeat

Can I love you?

this lyrics sounds weird in english..
hahas. but nvm...

long dae ahead tmr..
fell down todae...
a bit malu mans...
got scratched on the knee but i think i survived with it throughout the game.
cant give up playing becuz of tt little scratch..
but now when the fun is over... the wound starts to sting.
gosh... cant walk properly.
it hurts with every step.
arghsss
NO...
there's pe tmr...
must endure.
i'm not LAME....

gambate for tmr... i will survive(like the mosquito from the advertisement)
think only chrys and pee will catch the joke...
better do physics now... i'm a guai1 kid....

No comments: