Thursday, April 10, 2008

stress

wow.i'm such a slow blogger. so sorry bout that.
i think i'm so stressed out nowadays.
i actually over slept on wed and woke up at 6.30.
if i had not asked my dad to send me to school,
i would have been so late.
gosh. i never did tt when i was in rv...
i always woke up on time and got to school punctually.
ew...
todae. i woke up late again. luckily just for bout 20 mins so i just rushed thru my normal routine.

ytd we were supposed to have a guan yue dinner outing.
in the end the attendance list was: masu,jacqueline,jonathan,jolene and wei jian.
wow. a bit shi bai but never mind.....at least all sheng ppl attended. not bad. lols.

actually i enjoy tutoring my tutee maths in keming primary school.
kinda fun i guess...

i'm supposed to be piaing my hw now considering the pile i've collected over the week.
but i think i better take a break..

No comments: