Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Many things happened recently and i dont even know how to update this blog.

WAHHAS.

SCHOOL started obviously and this is already the THIRD week into it.

OMGAWD.

yes and i can see piles and piles of project coming in my way. T.T

CHRYS and I signed up for OCIP to Cambodia too!

OMG. ok we got past the interview now here’s where the hardship starts.

hope i will be able to PULL through it!

my mum keep saying got landmines so i cant go zzzzzz

gonna be BUSY BUSY BUSY! wheeeeeeeee!

UNI is so independent.

i find myself walking to lectures or tutorials alone  sometimes.

then having to make new friends.

Its kinda scary at the beginning but im starting to adapt.

i still havent tried lunching alone in school though.

dun wish to experience it either.

i think ill most probably go hungry if i have to do so.

trying to plan my lunch buddies from mon to fri.

BOOK ME!

tomorrow is my off day WAHAHAHAHAS.

No comments: