Monday, January 11, 2010

i just took my H1N1 vaccine!
supposed to take 2 weeks in advance but errrrr
i kept forgetting to take.
oh wells...
the injection reminds me of blood donation.
-edit-
ok i just realised i cant make a blood donation mere days
after my vaccination.
Please inform the attending doctor or nurse if you have been to:
* Malaria endemic areas such as Thailand, East Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines or India in the last 6 weeks;
If you have visited any of the countries above, you can still give blood if you weigh more than 50 kg and your haemoglobin level is more than 12.5g/dl.
oooh cool. means i still can donate after i come back.
great.
ok managed to jio vien to donate blood tgt. WOOTs

omg i was talking to my workmate about driving today
and guess wad?!?!
her parents got her a mini cooper
even though she havent got a license(like me barely started)
SHE'S ONLY 18!!!!!!!!
as what vien says its 同人不同命
hahahs.
nvm i'm happy with what i have.
my dad says he bought the probation plate for me already.
hahahs so on sia.

next prac on wed night! =)

No comments: