Friday, January 8, 2010

I attended my first ever driving lesson today!

lesson started with an introduction of the gadgets in the car.
ok rather simple to understand.
next i learnt driving forward and reversing.
ok i can handle the brakes well... when i dun panick.
hahahs. just dun stress me. taha

ok i think i suck at turning at sharp bends.
Convo
instructor: u must always look straight far ahead and make sure u are in the centre of the lane
instructor: u must follow the centre of the lane when turning
me: how do u follow the centre of the lane and look straight ahead when u are turning?
O.S of instructor: (stupid girl) LOL. maybe he thinks tt way.
instructor: i think u should lift the seat up more to get a better view of the lane.
me: (pump the handle for seat to rise, maximum reached quickly. heh. damn i'm short. i need a seat booster. ahahas.)


when stopping behind yellow line,
(i was in the passenger seat)
instructor: can u see the yellow line?
me: er no.
instructor: (reversed the car a little) can u see it?
me:(squints hard) erm still no
instructor:( reversed quite a lot by now) can u see the yellow line?
me: OHHHHH!
(his eye level apparrently not my eye level wad!)


I'm tired. off to sleep! TATAS.

No comments: