Tuesday, September 2, 2008



muahahas... mummy bought this earring stand for me...
she says she did not buy the big one cuz she thought i would buy MORE earrings in hopes
of filling up the space...wahahas..
but ok.. this is still not full yet...
i still can buy some more.. LOL..
but its not as though i bought it all at once...
its accumulated over da years..

went to watch hana yori dango with pee and deb todae AFTER studying.
not a very good movie even though we all loved hana yori dango's series.
hmm... sadded...=(

deb wants me to remind her to do the physics quiz.
she asked what time it ends..
i said 11.59
pee said: call her at 11.58
HAHAHS..
pee said: scarly she in the toilet.. then she scream for her mum: mummy toilet got wireless not?!
but me and deb concluded that with one minute dun even have time to click everything same answer. hahas.

and my phone is so screwed...
it keeps hanging up on me...
urgh!
save my phone!!!

No comments: