Friday, September 26, 2008

EXAMS are OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER.
i'm so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.
MUAHAHAHHAS.
yesh....
i packed my room this afternoon after the state of mess i created while revising.
WOAH. i really swept up everything i could lay my hands on.
hmm.. PLEASED with myself for being such a tidy gurl.
HAHAS. ok being SBYL-si bu yao lian here.

yesh.. out of boredom just now, i decided to scan some of my baby/ toddler pictures.
SMILES =)

compare the following two pictures. i think its pretty similar.
think my mum tried to achieve this effect last time
HAHAHS.
img003
IMG_0963

img004
i;m the one being BULLIED.
tsk.. my cousins just born a few months b4 me able to grow so fast liao. tsk tsk.

img005
i;m sleepy!

img006
wah sai.. my bro see gurl gurl then so happy. TSK TSK.

img007

img009
my bro USED to be so cute. LOL

img010
cuzzies

img011
more cuzzies

img012
me and didi

img013
hahahs.. i;m always having birthdaes. LOL.

img015
i think min is gonna kill me if she sees this. she kinda UNGLAM. lolx.

img016
pai sei.. i still didnt noe the meaning of SMILE.

img017
the trio cousins (when we were young)

WEBCAMM 3
here's me and chrys LOLx.
cool. i didnt realise my web cam can be tt clear. LOL.



sometimes i feel that i'm alone.

No comments: