Tuesday, June 3, 2008

pictures pictures...

from last sat going for acjc dance concert:
courtesy of pee.. though i didnt askk. teehhheee

fourofus

deb's prezzie
bought this necklace for debbra... its superb nice..=)

P1070341
me and peeeee at busstop camwhoring while waiting for bus..
must always wait till the coast is clear b4 she starts flashing her camera

P1070343-1
a random photo.. must sae it looks kinda cool..
good photography skills ah pee..

P1070352
erms... ahaha.. me...

P1070375
from left to right...
deb, chrys, me, ellen, issac..=0



from college dae...
finally pictures that masu u dun have right?!
wahahas..
actually didnt wanna post this cuz very ugly.. but nvm lar...
its becoz of my stupid hair...
the teacher made me do sth to my hair..
damn...


.Melx.774

.Melx.783
can u believe the concert is actually two days away?!!!!

030620083293
random picture taken todae..=)

No comments: