Friday, June 6, 2008

the concert has finally ended...
whew...
dunno to feel a sense of relief or a sense of pity thats its all over..
i think after this we'll only have sectionals and sectionals and more sectionals..
damn sian...
and key thing is how to pull more ppl into co???
erms...

well... about ytd's co performance...
thanks to all friends who came down to support..=)
sorry to chrys who came alone..=(

i think the fun wasnt really all about performing on stage
its more of joking backstage and camwhoring wif frens..
the preparation seemed more fun to me.. teehee

jolene and jon came over to sleepover...
watched this thai ghost show called alone..
erms... ok..
we freaked out at some parts but we lasted the whole show..
instead.. me and jolene fell asleep while watching spongebob squarepants..lol

this morn went to cck to eat breakfast...
met up with elvin and jie si
wei jian pangseyed us again...
in the end we dragged elvin home to play mahjong wif us cuz we san1 que1 yi1
lols....
watched another jap horror movie called norai the curse...
erms... most of the time elvin and jolene were covering their eyes with my blanket..
but somehow elvin still can see the screen despite covering his eye..
so he managed to see wads going on..
i think he was so freaked out tt he didnt want to take the lift down alone..
hahas... damn funny...

after this co concert...
main focuz would be common test and after tt...
KSA students are coming!!
woots...
ok...
better mug for common test first

pitures up!

DSC04939
acting cooooool but why is jolene smiling? hahahs

DSC04951
the dae masu gained enlightenment

DSC04952
another cool pictures with collars folded up

DSC04955
me and masu.. the one whom i coped all the pictures from

DSC04962
us with hui ci/chi
i think her suona skills was pretty pro

050620083311
me and masu...

050620083312
gina jolene me masu

050620083316
masu trying to be EXTRA tall.. hahas

DSC04966
masu suggested this pose..erms...hahs


DSC04971
the one on extreme right is moi!!!
masu tied it...
damn straight and neat..=)

DSC04977
this is a nice pic cept tt wei jian closed his eyes..-.-

DSC04979
another picture.. though blurred

DSC04983
masu yuxian and moi

DSC04986
me and gina...=)

DSC04989
me and elvin.... the future pres

DSC04990
me and masu wif mr wong!
masu commented tt this looks like an oreo with thick filling...hahas

DSC04992
me and jon...

DSC05000
me and masu...

DSC05025
my god... long time no see shengis

DSC04486
me and zhi yu

DSC04487
me and long time no see zijing

DSC04495
me and dearest chrys

DSC04503
me and yuge

DSC05034
i think this is guan yue...=)

DSC00020
this is da zu

DSC00027
this is sheng qi zou

No comments: