Wednesday, November 21, 2007

POOR ME

I was stuck at home ALONE without electricity
for more than THREE hours.
god. i tried to read a book which i coulnd
understand so i started roaming ard the house.
occassionally i would go to the window and observe the
ppl trying to fix the thing up.
these INEFFICIENT workers are so slack lar..
they just stand there smoke, chat
excpet trying to fix the godamn thing..

i went down to buy some things and there's this poor
old lady who had to sit at the bench downstairs
cuz u cant possibly ask her to climb her way up.
lucky i live on second floor. phew.

i decided to call my dad to complain.
they told my dad they will fix it up in 30 mins.
guess what..
of course these irresponsible workers took more than an hour.
tsk tsk tsk.
actually i really wanted to go down and strangle them..
wasted three hours of my life.
no tv to watch
no com to use
and my poor hp was running out of batt too.

all thanks to chrys who kept listening to my complaints.
ok not listen.. read my complaints..
i think i better buy a portable dvd player.
so in case of another power failure(touch wood)
at least i can keep myself occuppied..
hais..

about ytd's co camp...
hmm.. dunno how to sae..
so disappointed...
only one junior from sheng there..
so pathetic.
very sorry but had to scurry home b4 performance started.
didnt expect such a small crowd.
i think this is the most 失败的 farewell bah..
haish...

No comments: