Sunday, November 18, 2007

boring day..

so sian.. i'm not going out at all...
stuck in this athetic place with a com in front of me
but i gotta have to give it up soon cuz my bro will come and ask for it
i dunnowhy but it seems like his nagging always wor.. i give in.
think i better go and lock the door now. wahahas.

trying to plan out tommorrow's schedule.
why the prom commitee so irresponsible de huh
now then pass message say got reception..
tsk tsk.. what if some ppl still dont get the message?
what if ppl dun read their smses?
god.. tsktsk..

hmm... i thinki'm just talking to myself trying to organize my thoughts
go manisure , make hair, go chrys's house do make up
then KAJA!
here we go!!!


still deciding whether should borrow the chop chop thing from my aunt.
pearlyn!!! why u cannot get out of the house!
why we cannot go your house also?
like totally grounded...

No comments: