Thursday, April 25, 2013

Korea SEP Part VIII

Korean rick cake making session!!! 
Gosh im sorry but it tasted awful. 
They already premade the 'dough'?
We just made it into cute shapes haha. 
Oh my no taste just sticky not my kind of thing



I show off my elmo bag which i bought on gmarket. 
so kawaii! its supposedly for kids but I dont caree!

Make bean curd make bean curd

Finalised product of my korean sticky rice cake

Pretty flowers in autumn!


My korean mentor.... i wear jacket they wear sleeveless.
Really not scared of cold. 




My moon cake and boh tea from my beloved.
Totally teared seeing the package.
cuz still got mooncake! just in time for 中秋节
With my favorite instant tea! 
didnt bring a single food piece from singapore to korea.
SOBS SOBS.
so i stuffed dear's luggage full of food before he left for exchange muahaha. 



No comments: