Thursday, March 28, 2013

Long forgotten

I forgot the existence of this blog! HOHOHO. I'm feeling bored so I should make a post now wahahaha.
-a random shot after presentation

 I realised that i do indeed enjoy school life.
 I never really complain that i have too much work to do, unlike my fellow NUS peers from other faculties and courses.
Blessing in disguise i chose PFM.
Used to be so disappointed that almost everyone i knew entering this course chose it as a last resort.
simply cause they wanted to get into NUS I had a choice.
But somehow i chose this course as my first choice ok.
 I never regretted it.
 Made nice friends along the way, somehow enjoying what i'm learning.
Not exactly sure how these will be applicable in future. but oh well. one step at a time.
 Dreading dissertation btw. RAH.  photo 230941_10150168027083315_4140164_n.jpg
-MISS you CHRYSTAL CHENG pali come back!!  photo 20130214_180140_mh000-1.jpg -the lovely girls in my life. BIMBO mode on. gossip, fashion anything bimbo!


 My countdown timer says 64 more days to see my beloved!
shall end the post off with a pic with dear  photo IMG_1331_mh000.jpg
P.S the red velvet cupcakes from twelve cupcakes are overrated! >:(


-Love, Mel

No comments: