Monday, June 21, 2010

woke up again at 230 am to watch the brazil vs cote l’voire match

things were so promising and lovely to watch

until kaka got a yellow card

then another yellow card and got thrown off the field. GAHHHH

UPSET.

and then after the match i realised i locked myself out of my own room

so had to wake my mum up to get the spare keys

i think i annoyed her OOPS.

 

every time i drive i have MANY things to complain

1)i complain about my dad’s incoherent commands

me: are we turning left soon? (x3)

him: u just keep to this lane

him: you drive so slow u shud keep to the left lane!

me: YOU TOLD ME TO KEEP TO THIS LANE!

2) i hate tailgaters!

its a bend on the expressway for goodness sake

SLOW DOWN!

3) drunkards who drink and drive

u shud know u are drunk if u cant even drive straight in your own lane

im gonna throw hexes at you

BAHHHHHHH

ok but on the other hand there are still NICE road users like this bus driver

who waved a thank you sign

to be continued after my next driving expedition.

i bet there’s MORE

tumblr_l4cgem8hNg1qae692o1_500

taken from frozenfahrenheit on tumblr

its really annoying.

No comments: