Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why is it that chrys can always remember her nice sweet dreams
whereas i only remember nightmares?
WHY?!
lets talk about my latest nightmare last night.
i dreamt about some murderers going ard killing people
me included so the whole dream i was trying to escape.
HOW FUN! WHEE. =.=
i think its prolly due to the morbid graduation video i watched ytd
after passing TP!
hahahas.
vivien and tricia did warn me about the grossness intensity
hahas
i still went to text vivien asking why is it that
their toungues are always left hanging out when they die?
ewwww. the mystery is left unsolved.

I finally bought my pair of heels in malaysia ytd!
YAYEE!
so hard to find nice heels tt are not too high.
why do girls like to murder their own feet(targetted at ying and masu)
HAHAHS.

---------------------------------------------------------------
NJCO concert photos!







fun~~~~

No comments: