Monday, December 21, 2009

Today is a fine day.
ahahahs.
eh first me and min got our job and started working.
pretty boring but it pays rather well.
but we're upset that part of our income goes to CPF.
oh nos. oh well.
and i saw this pair of twins who looked like hyoun ju!
OMG. even min agrees when i showed her a pic of hyoun ju.
but tiffany doesnt think so. WHY?!
AND PLUS PLUS. HE carries the same type of bag as hyoun ju.
omg. about same design. maybe just different colour.
CREEPY.
ahahas.
and yea i met vivien for dinner before we took a stroll to
bukit batok driving centre.
saw these two no three ah bengs at ananas cafe who kept slamming the table.
i had to finish my teh in a rush to get out of the place quick.
phew.
and i passed my evaluation test with 96%! woots.(90% to pass actually)
hope i can pass my btt in hmmm about 2 weeks time.

-I'M TIRED. =(

No comments: