Monday, September 21, 2009

G force kinda reminds me of the hamster i had few years ago.
even though those werent really hamsters in the show.
i remember how i used to let my hamster out of the cage to play
it hid in the storeroom and we couldnt find it for days.
but i think it succumbed to hunger and came out willingly. hahs.
then it liked to jump off tables as well wheee....
but then one morning before school i saw it lying in its cage.
i thought it was sleeping
when i came back my mum said it died.
SIGH.
tts the thing with hamsters. short lifespan.

damn. I just plucked out a strand of white hair.
out of curiosity, i decided to measure its length
it wasnt totally white though.
its about 45 cm long but i doubt tts my longest strand of hair.
HAHAS.
ok long hair means drop more hair
equals to busy taping up hair in my room.

some pictures from phone.


our ice cream outing.

No comments: