Tuesday, May 20, 2008

wahahas

OMG...
me and debbra got into the ksa programme TGT
god... so happy!!!
yeah...
pee and chrys feels excited too
cuz somehow they'll be able to interact with the korean students also..
damn scared when i check the email todae lar..
wad if i dun get in then will be damnnn sadded...
aw...

but i got so thats the whole main point you see..
wahahas....
think this will keep me happy for days..=)

tomorrow there's pe.. free period and caal..
main highlights of the day..
woots...


just remembered that end of sec 3 when we went for china co trip,
the three of us-- chrys me pee went!..
erms... yeah.. chrys with dance me and pee with co..
but same time same place..
think we didnt know each other well then..
just knew we were classmates...
erms.. yeah..
so no picture taken..
aw...
wasted...
thats counted as overseas tgt once?!
hahas...

dug out some pictures taken in china..

yeah... in case u cant see it spells the bad word..
think u outta noe wad it is le..
F-U-C-K

shengies
PHOT0001

strong wind..
on top of me too

did u catch me there?
how i miss my silver piped sheng...
ITS much nicer to blow and newer!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
ST 0203 Night Practise

PEE!
at least we existed tgt in this same photo!
hahahahas.
ST 0149

No comments: